Thursday, October 1, 2009

You decided-----Read or not to Read

A friend told me that she decided to start a blog to journal her thoughts and feelings. As I thought about that, I decided that might be a good idea. A counselor told me that one way to work through grief was to journal my feelings and thoughts. Even though, I am not really one to write out my thought, I thought at this point I will try anything. I was just going to keep it personal---just for me to reread someday if I ever wanted to, but as I was thinking about this God revealed to me that I should let anyone read it. So, that is what I am going to do. But before you decide to read this, know that it is going to be very personal, deep and painful, but through the pain and grieving I hope you see God's name being Glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment